Friday, July 23, 2010

A white forte reporting in.

Received the baby forte yesterday late in the afternoon after 6 pm eventhough it was ever ready few hours before that but i was not able to come any earlier due to unavoidable circumstances. It was not conceived yesterday but had been running around for about 300 km before it came reporting to me. It came unharm and without any proper tinting resulting in impromptu persuasion from mu sales agent. I thought it came tinted but was told that the tinted is there incorporate to the glass at minimal 30%. I thought of delaying the tinting to a time when it is absolutely necessary but had to gave in to the SA's perseverence. Wihthout a doubt I figured that he will get some commission upon bringing me to the tint shop.

Nevertheless, the ride is marvellous. Despite reading comments that the engine was rough, i would have to disagree. The engine was smooth at idle and constant speed. The pickup depends on how hard the gas pedal was pressed. The harder it was pressed, the louder is the roaring sound (but not as loud as ferrari or lamboghini) and is faster the acceleration.

I am still not quite done with the drive as I am going back to kuching today. The dumbest thing happened as I burnt the ticket due to my late arrival to the airport. All i could say to myself is not to take things so easily eventhough the task seems so simple. That being said, i missed the flight because I could not get any taxi to fetch me from sepang to the airport. What seems not logical happens, no taxi seemed to want to stop and give me a ride and the scarcity of taxies and busses were unbelieavble on a friday afternoon at sepang. Alas, i got a bus heading to KLIA and had to jump halfway in order to catch a taxi to LCCT which cost me 30. Unbelievable! Eureka. Here i am sitting in the airport waiting for the next availabe flight at 6.40 pm. Fyi, i had to buy a new ticket in order to go back. My ticket was not entertained eventhough i arrived 10 minutes before the flight's departure time. The counter agent said that the gate had already closed and if i insist on going to fly to kuching, i should buy a new ticket. The new ti ket is indeed more expensive but rather than going back to m house and the office empty handed empty mind i just bought the ticket.

No comments: