Saturday, July 17, 2010

Agreement Signed but color could be white, etc.

Signed the agreement yesterday (paid RM190 for stamping), a rush day of Friday after collecting my car from my father. The hassle was not over as I had to go to the sales agent in order to show my current car to the panelist. The panelist, Wong was not at all to happy as he had been waiting since 3.30pm and I only arrived an hour or so later. Further disappointment as the car was manufactured in 2007 rather than 2008. After minutes of looking here an there, touching and feeling the car, Wong offered 13k for the car and I just accepted? Why? Why didn't I haggle for a higher value? Perhaps I did not want to dragged it further as I had been rushing and sweating. Moreover, I honestly would not even buy the car more than 15k.

As for the new car, all was left at the moment was a white one. After some inspection on the white car, I agree to take on the color instead of a metal bronze, however, the white car was not really all available as there was somebody else eying for that as well. Well, the sales agent had to confirmed with his boss first and will get back to me perhaps on Monday. I paid him RM240 for registration and all. I also trusted him with the original ownership grant of my current car. I Allah I trust that He will protect me from the bad and worst of the world and the hereafter.

No comments: