Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tomorrow, would it be?

Got a called today at 11 am while having my morning tea break from my sales agent whose I decided not reveal to anyone unless it is truly necessary. He asked for the details on my insurance, on the NCD on how much I should be charged and waived due to my current NCD entitlement. He was saying that since my loan is a full loan, thus the insurance premium would be higher than buying the car without applying the full loan. Fortunately, the higher cost of insurance premium can be offset with my current NCD entitlement so that I do not have to pay any extra. He called to get my current insurance which luckily was made online last year through MYEG. With that I just need to forward the email sent by MYEG to him so that he can processed the application and the registration for the new white Forte. I called again later that afternoon to know about the progress of getting the new Forte, well good news he said that I would be able to collect the car tomorrow evening after work. I hope that I will arrive in KL early after the visit to a hot spring in Slim River Perak in the morning. So that I would be able to rush through the traffic to get back to Ampang.

However, he did not say anything about my current car. To be on the safe side I will just prepare the car to be handled over to him. I will also prepare a check to pay off the balance of my current loan of my current car.

I'd love to see tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. Everything that will happen tomorrow.

No comments: