Friday, July 09, 2010

Forte Metal Bronze (2)

The bank called today at around 3 pm just after I got back from friday prayer/break. They asked for some info such as my address, my mom's name, and to clarify few things such as my IC no. and my name. It was smooth sailing, the banker told me that my loan has no problem and is expected to be ready next week either on Monday or Tuesday.

He asked for few things though, to be submitted when signing the loan agreement next week:
  1. copy of my IC
  2. copy of my license
  3. bank statement that mention the depositing of my salary
  4. job confirmation letter
  5. Biro Angkasa Form
  6. RM 190 to pay the stamps.
He said there were 7 things to bring but either I forgot the seventh or he forgot to mention it or maybe it has been already been submitted by my agent.

I also called the bank that loan me my current car. As of today, I still have RM19,930.40 to pay during the agreed period of time. However if I choose to settle the loan by the end of this month, I just need to pay RM17,368.80. I hope that my car can sell of around 17k so I do not have to pay much when finalizing the deal later.

Somehow, somewhere inside I feel no feeling for the girl that I am currently with. As if I am not expecting anymore of friendship. So I keep my cool and let time goes and I decided to appear online lesser at my yahoo. So that she may feel the same way about me that we are just going to be friends and no more than that. Sorry, that I am only listening to what my body is telling me, my heart and my brain. I should fly higher, deeper and wider to find the truly dearly zarina of mine.

No comments: