Thursday, July 08, 2010

Forte Metal Bronze

Yesterday [7-7-2010], I was a little out of my mind. I forgot my ID so could not enter the office without somebody else opening the door for me. It was annoying and troublesome. I was not feeling well as well so on the way back home I decided to visit a doctor. Prior to visiting the doctor I stopped at few places just by instinct.

After the long traffic on the way to Carrefour (oh yes, I would also like to buy Gamoden since it is effective to strengthen and immunize my body against allergens, since I have been getting my asthma back since the weekend I got on a flu), I saw a Naza showroom at the Ampang waterfront. Since I have been eying the beautiful body of a forte I decided to stop by and examined the forte closely. Oh, what a beautiful sight it is especially the forte 2.0, the interior feel so tough and safe thanks to the 6 airbag surrounding the inside. There are plentiful of features stuck inside the forte that I heart such as the auto cruise function and IPOD connectivity.

I let myself in, sitting at different sides of the forte, it just feel right. That is when the sales agent persuade me to book the car I agreed. So, yesterday I just made my booking on a forte. Wow what a decision, I asked the sales agent to also help me settle the current loan on my iswara aeroback which had been bought at the beginning of 2008. He said he will deal with the bank to help me settle the loan by selling the car to second hand dealer, when he made a call to the dealer, the price quoted was 17k, with no accident of whatsoever. i doubt that I will get 17k since there are some dent here and there at the car due to some minor hit here and there either due to my own-self or others who had driven the car.

The sales agent asked for my EA form as well as 3 months salary slip in order for me to apply for a new loan. I hope to get for a full loan from Bank Rakyat or Bank Islam. Since my age is below 30 years old and have a stable job at a government related company, the sales agent assured me that I would be eligible for a full loan for ten years. I decided that the more I save today, the better I am if anyone understand the value of money. The money today that I have worth more than the money that I expected to have in the future.

Although there is a lot of rumors saying that the car prices in Malaysia would fall, I have strong doubt to that looking at the current price trending of a new honda city, the new hyundai sonata or new hyundai tuscon, the new chevy cruze and the so much anticipated waja replacement model which would start at 75k for 1.8 engine. Even so, there are stronger rumors that the launch of the waja replacement would be postponed to a date no one knows due to some complications with mitsubishi engine or vendor i truly do not know or sure. Nevertheless, when the car will actually comes out, it is not advisable to just buy the car since it would be the first batch and first batch of Proton cars are notoriously known to have so many problems here and there. With the forte, I got much confidence since it was fully imported from Korea, a country so wanted to prove their achievement to be as good or better than Japan or Taiwan. I trust the Korean to be careful of exporting their car to Malaysia so as to ensure that their face value would not be tarnished. In addition, the forte has been around since the end of last year and thus far, I have not heard any major issues. In comparison with Honda or Toyota, forte has offered more features in and out. I hope I am making a good decision yesterday when placing a booking for a metal bronze 2.0 forte.

Today I submitted my EA form and my salary slip. Let's wait and see how the Naza dealer at Ampang waterfront perform. I decided to record my experience of buying a new car while letting go a my current car which has more than 4 years of loan to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well done, you know that bronze is an alloy metal which means that it's made up of a mixture of two different metals. The two metals that it is made of are copper and tin. Bronze is considered to be the most versatile of all the different types of alloy metals.