Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tiramisu - I can't sleep

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! It's the year of the OX. OX can also mean hugs and kisses. Well, I just could not sleep right now at this moment. It is 3 am and I don't feel like sleeping or feel sleepy. Instead, I am feeling so wary and conscious. It is like my mind is working with all its might, why? I think because I drank a whole mug of tiramisu ice blend when having a late night snack at midnight in commemoration of the Chinese new year!

Just now, I went to the top of bukit ampang at the looking out point to see the panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur at night. The sky was showered with fireworks especially as time approaches midnight. It was cold and raining a litlle bit for quite sometimes while we were eating at the restaurant. And so i thought I would be coming home feeling exhausted but hell yeah i just went to bed. but after couple hours trying to sleep and i still could not. my mind is awake and so i am writing on this blog.

tiramisu main ingredient is expresso coffee and i just could not drink coffee then sleep. i used to drink coffee while in college so that i can finish my assignments at night. but never to drink coffee and then expecting to sleep. it just would not do.

so i love tiramisu, especially in the cake form. but i will never consumed it at night when tomorrow is work. luckily, tomorrow is holiday in respect of the Chinese New Year. So i don't mind consuming it tonight. actually, i mind, because i am supposed to be sleeping right now. maybe surfing the web can make my mind tired and then i can go to sleep.

or maybe it is fate that i drank the tiramisu blend tonight because i need to send my sister to the airport at 5 am. In order to avoid missing the flight, i should not be sleeping, so that when the time comes i can wake her up. maybe that is waht is meant for me. for life always has is reason for happening in some ways that we never think about.

i believe in fate and always let fate decides the outcomes of my decisions. that i should never be too-regretful of anything because things happen for a particular reason. it is just ways to make us experience and learn the vauable lessons in life. because one day we will die and we want to die leaving behind some things that others will remember us for.

1 comment:

EVo said...

I'm awake too dude!4am!hahaha...what to do cny ma ^^ glad ur having a good time urself there man.we'll keep u updated on paintball =)