Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Good Guy (AGG)

Yesterday my sis called to say that she smelled something faulty while driving her car. It was the smell of rubber melting, so i told her to stop her car and peek outside to see what's wrong. It turned out that her right front tyre burst. Luckily she stopped or else her car would suffer serious damage.

So this is the time that i think i should get out of the office and go help my sis. While i was starting my car engine, a motorcyclist stopped and tried to help my sis but alas he did not have the right spanner. And so we waited for me, with my sis for about 35 minutes. I was surprised that he was such a gentleman, when i arrived he helped change the tyre while i stood at the side giving caution sign to the traffic. Since the car was in the middle of MRR2, the traffic was beastly, with huge lorries coming by i have to give hand signals so that the driver would see that somebody was fixing the tyre.

i was greatly grateful to the guy, so did my sis, furthermore as he refused to accept anything from us. i shall keep his kind deed embedded in my heart and i pray that he will get the best out of everything he chooses to have. amin.

No comments: