Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Death of My Laptop

I spent about 7k in February alone. I wonder, why?

1) 2k++ to goddamned mechanics who persuaded that I should changed the rims and suspensions of my old car.

2) My beloved IBM laptop died of heart failure (the motherboard). Time of death: 8.30 pm 16th February 2009 (Monday). I had a technician analyzed my laptop (Tuesday) and he said that nothing could be done (Wednesday). Once the motherboard is out, it is better to find a new laptop. So on that fine Wedenesday I went to Lowyatt and fell in love with an HP Pavilion tx2500 Entertainment Notebook PC.

Why I like my New HP Pavilion?
It is bloody entertaining and flexible. I can do handwriting and make everything finger print secure. Lalala~ and it can sing better than my old IBM, being equipped with Altec Lansing speakers.

No comments: