Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change is coming, really?

In less than 5 hours, Barrack Obama will be the 44th President of the United States of America. Right here right now I can not foresee what will happen once Obama become the President. Will change really happen? Especially, will the war in the middle stop once and for all? We never know, only time will tell.

Nevertheless, once Obama takes the oath as the new president, change has already been written in the history the world. The first black man to become the US president. Can he stay for at least 4 years? Only time will tell.


Bush : I hate to leave this place man..
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush : It is so cosy and secure, you know what I mean.. I really feel at home.
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush : I just hope you don't paint the white house any other color than white, you know it is called the white house.
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush : Oh please! Stop with the change. What can you do really. When you are in my shoes you will know what i mean. My hands are tied most of the time.
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush : Screw you and your changes.
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush : Ok, I am not talking to you no more..
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush : Shuu..
Obama : It is time for change!
Bush left the room with disgust while thinking 'Huh change change change, maybe he got no spare change!'

2 comments:

marcusan said...

hey bro, i updated on paintball! XD

http://gyakudo.blogspot.com/2009/01/advertlets-paintball-tourney-best-ive.html

EVo said...

Yo Din! finally i find ur blog =)