Sunday, November 02, 2008

Working Month: November

November comes. I realize that there would be no public holidays in November.
That means that I will be working the whole month! In fact, there are so many datelines due in November. 

Since the price of gasoline dropped, more cars are seen on the streets. I spent hours on the street trying to enjoy the weekend. There was no accident, no cars broke down or even people working on the street but it was just about the humongous amount of cars on the street. Too many cars on the street should not hinder the smoothness of the traffic because the streets are with 3 or 4 lanes. Then it must be because of the flaw in the design. There are exits and entries which is not efficient. At the MRR2, there are exit which is right after an entry. Dude! that is totally lame because it should be exit first then followed by entry. Come on planners, it is commmon sense. When cars are entering the highway at the exact point of cars exiting the highway it causes massive traffic jammed. It happens everyday especially during peak hours. 

At other point of MRR2, three-lane become two-lane and then three-lane. I believe it is just mere stupidity to do that because it causes bottleneck at the point when the three lanes becomes two lanes. MRR2 has helped to ease traffic in the city but the design is just sheer impractical at some places. ~Sigh.

If there is no any real need to drive my car, I won't just go driving during the weekend. Let them all waste their gas and suffer the congested road during the weekend. 

KL is becoming crowder and crowder each day.
The LRT/Komuter is too crowded during the peak hours. Often I have to wait for several trains to get in and reach my destination. Often people would just push their way in because everyone is in a hurry. Often it feels really stuffy inside the train because it is just too packed. In the evening, I often ran out of breah because everybody smells, really bad!

Similarly, so is the bus. Too crowded to just feel alive going to work.

Therefore, I have to drive every morning. Going through AKLEH, it feels much better. I would rather spend some more money so long as I feel the solace and serenity going to work and coming back home, may Allah forbids that it becomes too congested.

No comments: