Sunday, October 26, 2008

S P I N City

my head is dizzy and spinning after having an utterly mix dinner plate of nasi lemak with chicken nugget. i guessed it is not the food but the result of drinking milk after eating a rather heavy dinner. there's no word to describe the current situation inside my stomach. it is all in a chaos operation to digest everything at once. so the head is being sent with confused signal causing it to rock hard inside the brain.

when the world is spinning, we do not feel anything.
but when the head is spinning, i feel weird.
my stomach is weird and so does everything else.
i do not feel like doing anything
cause doing anything does not promise this sense of weirdness to end

listening to music can be calming
but not in this dire situation

watching the tv can be fun
but every show can be very dull at this moment

i keep thinking about one thing
the one thing i could not comprehend
why are the mosquitoes biting me?
even when i thought i have killed every one of them

i think i am alleric to my own perfume
it is not just nay perfume
it is made by versace
ever since i put on the perfume
my nose has not stop dripping
cramping the whole body

should i cry
i have not shep a tear for a very long time
i should not cry now
it is not me

i am me
me is wondering
wondering is you
but
that does not make
me you
or is i am you?
all i know is

i am DIZZY

No comments: