Friday, October 24, 2008

A c n e

it hurts my eyes to see you appearing on me. it hurts when it is poke. i don't know what makes you appear and keeps appearing. is it because of what i eat? do you appear if you like what i eat or do you appear if you are protesting of what i eat? i eat all sort of things and just don't know what makes you appear. or is it because of what i am feeling. i only feel stress when i see you on me. i am not stress at any other times. is it because of jealousy that you come to me? are you jealous that i am happy and enjoying my life. or is it because of my surroundings? do you like that i have to endure the pollution of the city, each and everyday? i am avoiding all sort of smoke. if anyone is smoking, i will run away. if i am smoking, i will not run away. because i only smoke to feel hot. when i cook i love the smell of what's cooking. so you keep me wandering why do you keep reappearing. i almost lost you but you resurface. i just hope that you will go forever.

No comments: