Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mistakes

Being human, we often make mistakes. 
But being human, we must understand that human make mistakes.
No human is angelic or God-like.

It's better to make mistakes, because we learn from mistakes.
I am lucky to have sub-ordinates as well as superiors that undertand this. 
That I am also a human being.
Being human, I also make mistakes.
But I must learn not to make the same mistakes more than once.
If I repeat the same mistakes, it is the time when people feel really pissed off and explode.
I will be very dissapointed if I repeat the same mistake.
So I learn to write my mistakes somewhere I can read and see.
Make a note or anything, so long as I will remember.

Remember remember that we always forget.
The puny little things in life that could have big impact afterwards.
So learn to remember!

No comments: