Saturday, February 09, 2013

Making an ass of myself

I feel stupid today. I spoke to her yesterday and said to have dinner tonight. She said she will have to confirm today. So today I sent her whatsapp messages saying that I will fetch her around 8. She never replied but I saw the double ticks at whatsapp and her last seen is after my messages so i assumed when she was silence then she agreed to whatever I proposed.

So I arrived at her place at the promised time (well, the time that I proposed but she never replied) and called her, which she didn't answer. I sent her another whatsapp message saying that I have arrived! Waited for few minutes then she called. She was surprised! Saying that we never made any promised to go out. She said she did not read my messages. (but she read the ones saying that arrived? ^^) She was with jarif and her twin at Istana Bambu. Asked me to join them, but deep inside I was feeling stupid thus I rejected her offer. So I went back home, sad but then decided to visit my love of all times, Allah the sole creator and lord of mankind and everything He wishes to create. The emptiness was lifted and I felt that maybe E.Y. is not really for me.

On another note, she has been spending too much time (as compared with me) with jarif. Should I be wasting my time? Should I keep assuming that she has feeling for me?

Assuming as I learnt today is making an ass out of myself. I should be certain rather than assuming. I should ask and hear it myself. I could no longer rely on technology. I could no longer assume that my emails, my sms or my messages arrived and read by my intended recipients.

So I need to ask her clearly whether she is playing with me, giving me hopes and I guess when she posted pictures of me and her online, she is just trying to make jarif jealous? Well, again, this is yet another assumption! I need to a serious confirmation from her. I have set a KPI to get married this year so if I am wasting my time with her then I risk not achieving my target!

I need a closure!

No comments: