Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013

As usual I will set a target for the year that has just begun. I just got back from GSC Garden with arena and Aretha. It's a couple seat but there I was seating alone in front of the twins. It's not a pity since I got to stretch my leg up front. In this meeting I saw how Zareef care about arena and coincidently he called her from Langkawi. They talked for quite a bit until Aretha asked arena to stop. I met Aretha's bf and it was a shocked that he was an elderly man with money and title that we shall call datook faddhil. He paid for the drinks that we had at Bangsar Village and I saw how Aretha was using him for his money and there were kisses at hands and cheeks between them. It was a shock also that arena was also into the game and how they were complimenting each other. They were talking about how they can use his money to buy stuff and pamper themselves.

It was then that I realized that I may not want to marry arena. Firstly, she is indecisive. Most of the decisions were made by Aretha or someone else. She was a follower and easy to be persuaded to especially by someone close to her. Looking at how they were planning to use datook's money for themselves, I am afraid. I am afraid that I will not be able to cater for her needs.

My target for this year is to get married. No matter how and when, it would be this year, 2013. I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to fulfill arena that I am planning to find love with someone purer and good to the eyes. I hope Allah will guide me, and only Him I shall put my fate to. Concurrently, I will strive to find the dream girl to be my wife. It looks like January is a month for me to find love. As such, I will ask en to accompany me in this venture of love.

There's only one KPI this year, it is for me to get married.

Btw, I did asked arena to marry me somehow, but I am yet to hear her response. So the KPI for last year is merely meeting expectation, I guess? I haven't yet find my true love. So sad. What a sad report of last year just like Les Meserable, that I feel like puking.

No comments: