Thursday, December 20, 2012

Will she miss me?

I tried to call her last tuesday. Unanswered. Then she told me she was having dinner. But then she got home at 12.42 am. Well, of course I was asleep already. Though I waited for some time. But later that morning i sent her a message saying I miss her. That was wednesday. Would she reply? Should she say she misses me too? Well, we she did not, till this hour. So I wont communicate with her until Monday because somehow I told her in my message that I would like to take her out for dinner. I am a man of my words, so whether I want to or not, I will need to ask her whether she would like to go for the dinner. If she fail to answer her phone on that Monday, then that would be the last she would hear from me. After which I will find a new girl, most probably I will try to hook up with MA, hopefully she is still available. So this would be your last chance EY! Make good use of it.

No comments: