Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Women Look in Man

I have been going through several stages in relationship and been seeing some pattern on all girls. Well, I do spent many of my times observing the behavior of people especially of the opposite sex, i.e. to me is female. Sometimes, I do things out of norms to see reactions of females to some sort of male behavior. No matter how confidence a female can be, deep down inside they are looking for a male companion who will make plan for them. Female loves it when male does all the planning, at times when she can relax and let all things flow. She want it to be made special, not having to decide and worry about things.

Undeniably, a male that does the planning for a female have the three main attributes:
1. confidence
2. purposeful
3. responsible

Girl/Lady/Woman loves it when man have all the three attributes. It is up to you to imagine why female looks for the three items above.

No comments: