Sunday, April 03, 2011

I am hungry because I work a lot (Newborn)

There is a relationship between the metabolism rate of your body and the amount of food you eat and the outcome of your appearance. Some people I know will stay skinny even though they eat a lot. While some are sitting on a bench not eating, doing nothing but are fat. I eat when I am hungry. I am hungry every 3 to 4 hours. I am fat now because I follow my instinct religiously.

I have been to places yesterday.

Sepang - Muar - Ampang : a new family member was born : 2 April 2011.

Her name means a clever queen. She had trouble yesterday to breast feed. She's so small and fragile. Weighing 2.6 kg when she was conceived.

So I bought ticket today for mom to come here next week. While commemorating my birthday. When the real purpose of course is to look at her first grandchild.

So my sister was alone at the ward last night because no one is allowed to stay with her after 7.30 pm.

But today everything's ok. She's discharged and resting at home.

No comments: