Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nudibranch = Love



The picture is taken from http://science-by-paddy.blogspot.com/2008/05/nudibranchs.html

and also if you would like to read more about that beautiful creature, do surf on the above website.

the concept of nudibranch of love has been introduced to me by my first love, SZZR. right now i am looking for love. love that can light up the darkness inside the heart. love that can complete the incomplete feeling of myself. something is missing deep down inside my heart, the last puzzle, the piece that i am looking for. next week kate middleton will officially become the princess of England. The royal wedding will be shown live at CNN this friday.

not that it matters to me. i can care less if anyone wants to marry anyone else right now. the feeling of numbness inside me can only be cured if i can marry someone i can truly love, with my dearest heart. i am ready to assume the responsibility of a perfect lover. however, i am still searching. no girl right now has been given the key to the innermost side of my heart. it is still locked. NJZ has only managed to reach the garden. so does SZZR while SZM were only standing at the driveway going to the garden. the door is still locked and i hope to open it anytime.

i am looking for love with an open heart, yet the innermost side of my heart is still locked. irony. i hate to have the thought of waiting for love that may never exist so i will move to fast lane with smarttag at my hand.

i am nudibranch. sliding through the bottommost part of the ocean. looking at people from underneath it all. so that i can see with greater perspective. i have ruled out several criteria because i know it will never work with me and i need to keep on reminding myself that it will never work, don't even bother to try:
1. girls older than me
2. girls with dark complexion
3. girls who are overweight
4. girls who are too short
5. girls that are too fragile, too thin
6. girls with very soft voice that i have serious problem listening to her
7. girls who are passive
8. girls who smoke
9. girls that are too sexy, showing her sexy pictures on the net
10. girls with angry face
11. girls who are scary
12. girls with love handles that are too obvious
13. girls who smell bad
14. girls with too obvious mole on her face
15. hairy girls
16. passive girls
17. girls that laugh too loudly and too much

No comments: