Friday, February 09, 2007

February

February is the shortest month .. i like. It is fresh and ferpect.

But there is gotta be more to life. I have 2 ongoing projects. Ongoing lab reports. Each week. I think that I have made a wise decision to keep this semester quite empty. Although I work on 2 weekdays. It is like taking 11+14=28 Credits all together. Come to think of it, it is kind of busy. But I have friday, saturday and sunday off. which is cool. I enjoy on thursday nite, fridays and saturdays, haha.

I have also been naughty. I write sins on me when no one is looking. I keep forgetting that God is looking and angels are writing. It makes me wonder sometimes that my inner darkness emerges when no one is around. So do i need someone with me all the time. So that my inner darkness will shy away and not surface.

No comments: