Friday, October 06, 2006

Half way through ... almost

When Ramadan came, I am afraid that I wont be having enough time to do things. But Allah has show me the ways. Show me things I never know I can do. Interestingly, one can do so many things without eating during the day. Without lunch, I still find energy within to do cardio. I can squench the thirst. Wait till the time to break the fast. At night, I anticipate the feeling of congregational prayer of Isya and tarawih. Not to forget the exciting feeling of iftar. Sitting together and pray to those who serve the food that day. Food has never been the problem. Eating too much can cause discomfort. While eating moderately will ensure you last the night till midnight. Yet with more time spend towards Allah, I can still finish my assignments on time. Reflecting, it was playing games too much that has been the problem. I feel free without games. I sleep on time, wake on time and feel refresh during the day. My eyes no more become tired during the day. It is now that I will uninstall the games that I have. Amin. Let Allah be always in my heart.

No comments: