Tuesday, October 31, 2006

End of Things

Its the end of the month, when i thought that its already the beginning.
I am busy but i feel that i am really make full use of my time.

it is good that i started reading the book thoroughly.
i am beginning to understand the subjects.

it is true that ramadan has passed. i am now beginning to hear whispers of the syaitan.
oh now so i start blaming the syaitan and the deeds that i done only to satisfy me.
however, i am glad that i am still in control of my hunger.
everyday since the start of syawwal still feel like fasting.
but, i am unable to go for the subooh in the masjid.
i woke up, shut the clock up and went back to sleep.
it is really hard to drag yourself out of the bed when its only 5 in the morning.
and plus it is really cold and the only place to be is inside my bed.
someday perhaps i can push myself.
O God, please help me.

Some people now value more privacy as i did.
Lock the door behind so no one can get in. and disturb him.
it is when we need focus that we actually tried.

I have problem with me.
I have problem with her.
I think she likes me. but am unable to confirm.
Would i ask? NO
i know that i am SHY. so does everyone else.
i could never talk properly with girls who have crush on me (i think)
when i am indeed having crush on her.
but let it be that way. i think its better.
so let time decides.

No comments: