Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blaming <__>

When something goes wrong I tend to blame others. but after a while I will regret. why not blaming myself. what i did or did not do that somehow has created the problems. but blaming others is the best way to feel good about yourself. you feel relieved instantly. but the feeling was not permanent. when i am alone. i always think about the past. looking back, it was really my fault. i can always think of a way that i would do differently that could avoid the problem. it is me inside i should blame. but blaming oneself too much and too often can lead to depression. so it is good to find the balck sheep/goat or? i am not sure. but blaming oneself and reflect is the best way. not blaming oneself in a way that could demoralize you. turn to God. ask for help and you will find calmness in your heart. so it seems to work for me everytime. rather to keep on thingking about it. i let it go. let it go. forget about it and if somebody brought it up i may not even rememebr. so its gone. down the drain. it is always better to start a new scratch. let God be your guidance in this world and the world hereafter.

No comments: