Friday, November 06, 2015

Tersedak dua kali dia!

I saw NJZ today at her workplace. No, I did not planned to see her. No, it was not coincidence. But there was a function at her workplace that I attended. Yes, I talked to her during tea break. I went to her table casually and she was so surprised seeing me that she almost choked, twice and then blushing a bit. But we were fine, we chatted like an old friend. She was nice to me as I was nice to her. She started work last month. Early week of October this year. Her workplace is conveniently located near the ktm station as she took the train near her house in Kuang (kuang kuang kuang, pun intended). Just one stop before the last stop i.e. Rawang. I was funny most of times as she laughed a lot. 

Later it was I'll see you later as the function was over, she said. 

No comments: