Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Istanbul aku datang, translated using Google Translate without any modification, original post at my other blog.

Long journey . I got to be at the airport at 11:30 pm na . Check-in counters open just about an hour after that. Luckily I already do web check in . Q for web check in is only short , unlike ordinary sangaaat check in. long . Last check in directly in without waste any more time . Ye, 3.30am flight . So I walked back in the bathroom rather quiet airport to waste time . Stomach feels hungry , I finally decided to stop eating at a small shop that sells food tengah2 airport kopitiam . I ordered teh tarik and toast , sempoi . Pay last meal , teh tarik Rs 9 and 9:50 toast . Plus tax and service charge RM21.15 total . Wow indeed expensive . But this rude airport prices , make a straight face , JE pay .

I walked back and forth, and stop eating just now have the time passed . 2.30 I continue to boarding . Gate 34 'm not mistaken , people already started to line up . When I turn up , I failed to read punye boarding pass . Rupa2nya I upgraded to business class by Qatar Airways , said the economy class is full. Thank God, this is also very attractive .

Ok , bisness chair class was enjoyable. In addition to spacious leg room , seat so he can bed , so I can lie down with delicious and a further shock seat back massage function tu no sikit2 . Alright although JAP feel very . He had been good STEWARDESS kind . Yerlaa right class business services . I sat sebelaah uncle from Canada , came to the project kat Malaysia Tasik Kenyir , let him now I do not quite understand slang canada him . So ok la , kitorang not even say much , yer la flight night , masing2 tired.

Flight ni kat transit doha, when out of plane O God it feels warm once , got up stairs je la out , even if casual gitu 6am , air baahang already feel the heat . When you 're down the stairs tu pulak kene bus ride , and sent us to the transit hall, was crowded , many giler people, I could pray there kat dawn , dawn yuk la , do not know why berapaa at dawn exhausted , after all, although new at 6 doha morning hours , days 'm snagat bright and warm.

Memmang many people over the airprot . Reason gate to gate flight to Istanbul this same flight to Jakarta , I realized many people giler Indonesian plane sitting around waiting for them . 'm Kind picnic , that's why they butcher ni je kat floor sitting cross-legged in droves .

After the gate is open , we are waiting for a bus kene . This bus will take us to the plane. Far too la travel in a bus, almost half an hour . Doha airport is very particular area, but not connected with the transit terminal or other terminal , aircraft parking jauh2 hand , so kene la bus ride to get there . So in my heart always say , KLIA airport was far more best. No need to take the bus to the plane and did not feel the direct heat of the outside air .

Reach our airplane stairs on the plane . The reason this time I was not given an upgrade , then I'm with other economic passenger boarding through the back door. Sunguh feel the smallest state seat area and not business class, fairly narrow foot space dahlah fathom why parking was under seat box to coat jacket life park , so my legs are going to be tight x can la forward. Smaller ones so I finally fell asleep several times .

After 4 hours in flight finally came to Istanbul international airport. Reach their imigeren officer , ok je , although xde visa in my passport , I do not need to fill out the form apa2 , for their je kat passport he then key in their tu Something and after my passport stamped . JAP said apa2 already . I have been quite surprised by how easy it is going to get into Turkey this.

After taking luggage on the conveyor belt , I thus follow signs to the metro , pity Istanbul shopping cart machine for damaged , never thought to buy JE pouring one way ticket , so I climb back on the arrival and headed towards the taxi . Travel to the sultan ahmet take half an hour and the taxi uncle 're not fluent in Bahasa Inggeris . So quiet je la me along the way . But when reaching the street jam sultan ahmet tu , tu uncle told so , that I walk up on to the Hagia Sofia, the closer he je . I got down okay , 40.90 meters but when I show for 50 lira , JE rude uncle said xde want to thank you for remaining single , Alright I bior jer la x understand why he even told me so . I got out and headed toward Hagi sofia, far jugak la I think I pulled the bag. Dahla hilly roads . Within 40 minutes of this I just met , that's already berpusing2 reason I take the wrong . Many people also rebuked this turkey going to ask where , but because I read a lot of scam blog2 turkish ni kat , I sort of afraid to laayan diorang . That's the way je , although x reluctant to know where it is .

Check in the hotel is quite easy , because I 'm a reservation through booking.com . This person just mintak passport and credit cards . I'm a hotel name Hotel Old City , close to the Hagia Sofia betul2 . In the room I 've got scenery Hagia Sofia are very clear . Now the light is still visible when I write this blog .

'm In the bathroom first , best bathroom because he was quite strong and the shower water also best , lukewarm water . After bathing, sleeping , baring2 bed because you feel very tired and feel like a fever. Nose even delicious raw kid je drain .

Baring2 , slept until the evening . Last prayers were to go down to look around . Still lively despite already 9pm. No event for the korean people to promote their country . End can also buy newspaper kiosk near Istanbul cart . 7 lira card price and he can fill in the number that we want . I'm 20 lira first. How did see tomorrow I use it . Suddenly feel lazy to move on, feet still feel tired , and because I sorang2 way , I feel a little scared to move on, after all this terki friendly people giler , abstinence Jalan2 I saw this , there are going to criticize JE . I 've read lazy catering kat reason other blog2 about meereka scam , fear itself pulak kat hit . He did not want the first day of a scam kene kan dah . So I pound back to the hotel and write to this blog entry .

No comments: