Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chilling at the faster lane

Today, I took a leave of absence from work to rest and to install the uber fast internet at home, Unifi. Although I do not need to pay anything for installation, I had to pay RM 150 since my telephone socket connecting the inside and the outside of my apartment building is not working. Thus the need to connect directly to the main distribution hub. Thus the need to pay the RM 150, since it was not considered as standard installation. Well, so far, I am satisfied with the Unifi service, and enjoying the free preview of all the channels of the Hypp TV, the content can not surpass Astro's in anyway possible.

Later, that evening, exactly at 6, EY called and I immediately suggested that we go for dinner at Sri Niara. Alas, the restaurant was closed so we went to Santai near the cemetery. She wore her I love Roma t-shirt which is sexy to my eyes. We ate and we talked and I told her how my mum knew about her. As a token from my recent visit to Kuching, I gave her some cakes and cookies famous only in Sarawak.

No comments: