Saturday, December 31, 2011

Unexpected love

It seems that I always end my year with watching movies. Last year I ended the year watching 3 Idiots, an Indian movie about life and ambitions. Well, this year, I just finished watching two movies back to back, both American entitled Just Go It (which was hilarious, Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston were damn funny!!!) and Life As We Know It (Holly and Messer had to take care of orphaned Sophie).

Both movies ended with the discovery of true love out of the ordinary life. They were forced to foster their true unexpected love due to extenuating circumstances.

I am ending this year failing my KPI to find love. It may have been a blessing in disguise. It is in year 2012 that I would be focusing to find true love and propose someone into marriage.

Btw, I did not manage to see neither MA nor FST. Perhaps next year. Here I come, babes!!

No comments: