Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My beautiful mind

There are times when I feel strongly about doing something but when the time comes for implementing it, I am reluctant. Perhaps I am thinking too much, objecting ideas that were once brilliant. Mind play. My mind is beautiful. It is as if there are many people inside my head. One people would suggest me do something, but then there are many more objecting it. However there are times when the majority agreed on suggestions. Perhaps this is what we called the conscious mind.

The conscious mind acts like an ideal working government. There are oppositions as well as backbenchers who support the initial suggestion made by the prime minister. Then there are debates on the initial ideas, until a decision is made on whether the suggestion would be approved or rejected. The body will then act accordingly.

Impressive those who can make decision so quickly, such as footballers, badminton players and other athletes who competes with other people. They are in my opinion the most brilliant people in the world. It is as if their CPU i.e. brain processing speed is much faster than others.

Looking at another perspective, professors and other geniuses of the same department, are also brilliant in their mind. They have the stamina to focus and think at a problem for so long until they find the solutions. Amazing.

No comments: