Monday, June 20, 2011

Permanent Head Damage (PhD)

It has been a while since I last saw or interact with her. It was last sunday while I was running an errand at a mall when I saw somewhat a familiar face. She was sitting down at a restaurant, not waiting for anyone but the waiter. I approached her and asked, "hey, how was studying?" "dude! i never thought PhD is sooo hard! I am burning my brain out!" Then she held her plate to me, "dude, you wanna eat this?"




"whoa," i said, "take it easy, babe!"


suddenly..


she threw her fork at me. with such a force that it penetrated into my cheek! i was bleeding profusely.. unable to keep my consciousness, i fell onto the floor.

i was dead for few hours before they surged me with the highest voltage possible.

thank God I do not suffer any permanent injury but she.. she suffer permanent head damage while attempting her PhD.



=P

No comments: