Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sony Ericsson C510- My Review

About a month ago, I bought a new phone, a Sony Ericsson C510. Today,  I am not using it because I have to send it to repair. The phone failed to fully recharge even after charging it overnight While charging, the phone showed the animation of the battery being charged. However, after an overnight recharged, the battery was only at around 20-5O% Then I took the phone out of the charger and the phone can only last for about so minutes. lwas annoying and feeling disappointed, I went to my dealer and requested for new battery. the gave me new battery but the problem still lingered. So I have no other choice but to agree to let the dealer sent the phone for repair. I asked for a new phone but all he can do is trying to repair it first. 

Prior to this problem, the phone was working great. It takes great photos and I can send pictures and update facebook / blog to the web.

No comments: