Friday, August 29, 2008

DiGi Advert - Lovely Day

Incidentally, today is a lovely day for me.. because

i love easy driving
i love smooth traffic
i love saving <--- due to easy driving and smooth traffic, so i kinda saved on fuel
i love good food <-- after the talk today, we were served with some delicacies
i love meeting inspiring people who are positive and bubbly <-- i met many today
i love resting <-- since tomorrow is holiday
i love peace <-- no more mosquitoes after we removed their breeding haven

although some roads are closed for the incoming merdeka celebration, some roads are still open

today i took the risk of going through the roads that i thought would be closed, but luckily it was not closed and not many people are using that road. so an evening that i thought i would be spending quite some times in jammed turned out to be just the opposite.

then i switched on the tv and stumble upon the DiGi advert - Lovely Day by Bill Withers

so here is the lyric to Lovely Day -

When I wake up in the morning love
and the sun light hurts my eyes

And something without warning love
bears heavy on my mind.

Then I look at you
and the world’s alright with me

Just one look at you
and I know it’s gonna be


A lovely day
lovely day.. x8

A lovely day
lovely day .. x8

**When the day that lies ahead of me
seems impossible to face

And someone else instead of me
always seems to know the way

Then I look at you
and the world’s alright with me


(and)
Just one look at you
and I know it’s gonna be

A lovely day
lovely day.. x8

A lovely day
lovely day .. x8

....

repeat**

hmm... lovely day indeed to end a busy week. but nevertheless i do have to some homework during the weekend to finish em by tuesday, i suppose, since monday is a holiday.

No comments: