Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finale

Season finale is just around the corner waiting for me to step into the dark facing wrath of the insane. making look like an insane myself so that people will look at me with eyes that bulges that they look like they are going to fall off from the head making me and you sick of looking the disgusting sight. Ok, so actually what i am going to say is that my finals is just a week away and i am not sure whether i am ready or not. for i have been studying and i have been getting tired of studying so sometimes i didnt study so sometimes i play games so sometimes i turn to friendster looking at people that i didnt know just trying to find the perfect match for me. so sometimes i daydream wandering around or looking at flight tickets craving for a crazy escape from this crazy world of mine. actually is not crazy at all. it is just that i am tired and soggy from the materials that we covered in classes and lectures. looking at my lecturers make me feel like vomiting since i hardly could ever understand their true intentions of teaching. often halfway down the class i would fall asleep or thinking about something else. but really i should not be thinking like this since finals is just next week. so what should be the big deal about the finals? well, they really will determine my grades. It is either i do well to score or do badly to fail. i have to choose and i have about one week to prepare. so please wish me luck, pray for my success and hopefully God will help me for He always help me in doing things. btw, i bought a ticket to honolulu but i didnt even prepare any plan for the week stay in hawaii. will i be making fool out of myself?

No comments: