Friday, December 29, 2006

End of 2006

As with any other people who writes blog, or diary or anything, I will put a conclusion to the year of 2006. It seems that 2006 is pretty different for me. I have started writing to YOU in this year of 2006, beginning to feel extremely lazy at the end of this year 2006.
Have I grown matured over this year.
My my my oh my. I have only one semester to go as of today, which is spring 2007.
So what is the plan ? ? ?
The year will start with me going to Hawaii. What better way to start a new year than to explore a totally different place. I will go on my own, well theoretically since my partner will always be agreeing to whatever things I do. It is a good practice in a sense, since I will have to do a lot of planning. Every plan must have a backup plan, well at least one backup. The worst thing could happen is that we will not be able to rent a car. Which, will leave us to the second option of exploring the islands by bus, which I think will not be as efficient as renting a car. So no matter what we will do what ever possible thing to do in order to secure a car. Although renting a car could be quite costly since, I nor my partner is above 25. Meaning that we will be charged with underage fees which could be about $25 a day. That's about $150 extra for 6 days! I hope it will be worth it..
So what about the semester? I don't think I will be repeating any subject since my desire to work hard has decreased tremendously. I am planning to focus and really give my 100% on my design project in order to secure an A. I really hope God will always guide my heart and my mind to achieve my expectation for this coming semester.
Love life? No love. I mean no relationship. I dream of a miracle. but it will not happen without work. without hope my life would be hopeless. without love my life would be lifeless. so then i will spend some quality time with friends in order to compensate my love life. but my friends are becoming more and more burden to me. so i need to look further, find new faces, speak with different people and be open to the whole world. then i really need to have a good sleep.
So with people always in my room, looking at what i am doing, it is really hard to live my secret utopian life. Little they know about me and less i will share with them. When I tell somebody a secret, it will not be a secret because that somebody will need to share that secret with somebody else, so it is kind of chain-reaction. So my conclusion is to keep everything to myself and share it by mean of writing this blog. This blog is so secret that no one that i know will be reading this, I hope and God forbids any of my friend or anyone i know will be reading this blog.

No comments: