Monday, April 02, 2012

Oh It's April, welcome aboard, E.Y.

continuing from previous post,
3-22: father's at home and i need to buy food for him, nonetheless, I asked E.Y. for a quick dinner with me, she suggested the mutiara place near melawati that we went few weeks before, well, she said that she thought she's getting fat, but honestly, i don't think she is at all, so we went for just soup and i ordered otak-otak which she liked very much, while waiting for the take-away food for my dad we slurped the bone soup and ravaging through the otak-otak. This time, I didn't let her pay for her part, said that it was on me which she was delighted to accept =)

3-24 (saturday): I insisted that we tried to finich our group case assignment. We met. 3 of us at noon. Later we went to a restaurant near the cemetery in the heat of the sun for lunch at around 3pm. It was hot and we were sweating. Well, she like to watch hindustan film. I was really sure that she was having her period, she was not feeling well, headache and uneasy.

3-29: our last class. with group presentation, i thought the presentation was not really up to my usual standard, well, it was a busy week for me somehow at work, and I spent the sunday with my friend, long, good old friend from high school. nevertheless, afterwards, she ementioned that she wanted to eat otak-otak but alas, the mutiara restaurant was closed, so i took them to my area, near SPCA for really late dinner, we had a lot to eat that night: murtabak, burger sampah, tahu bakar and satay.

4-1 (sunday): called her for late lunch, was not an april fool, i was serious, she told me she wanted to have hair cut at a cut above but then she thought it over and hold it for another time. but nevertheless, we went out for dinner at AU2 kenny rogers'. this time without book, well she tried reading her book but couldn't because she prefer talking to me more. later that night when we departed she said, "dunno when i'll be seeing you again" as if wanting me to say, "well, we can get together everyday my love."

No comments: