Friday, March 11, 2011

The body clock and Dreams

I have noticed with the greatest interest that I would wake up exactly 6 hours after I laid asleep. However, I will often go back to sleep until my alarm sing. Last night I went to bed at around ten and woke up around four in the morning just to realize that it was only four and I did not feel like getting up, but it was cold last night thus I switched off the fan and looked for my blanket which was lying at the side of the bed on the floor. Later, I would wake up when my phone started singing. It was a typical night just like any other night, where I would be waking up exactly 6 hours after I felt asleep and went back to sleep again. I remember if I went to sleep around 3 am in the morning, I would wake up exactly after 6 hours i.e. at nine in the morning, no matter what happen or how loud my phone is singing. The only time I would be able to wake up if only and only if someone else would wake me up like my father or my mom or whoever else.

the night before last night, I had the most wonderful dream of bringing NJZ to see my family and I was happy holding her while walking her down the aisle. =DD

No comments: