Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last day of Feb - what am I?

it is not funny to think of me having a break despite the busyness at the office today. i am away again, unreachable at the comfort of my home in kuching. letting go of everything and freeing my mind of the undesirable thoughts of having to work. the work that i am doing, i am still the lowest of the lowest in the hierarchy. i figure that it is time now i delegate more eventhough i am without the power to do so.

let's start by asking ID to do the 1Data. maybe letting her in charge.

let's focus on my own dream. i dream to become the gabenor of Bank Negara, signing all the money as it is being design. looking at the macro economy of the world.

yes, i figure that I will focus my attention of becoming a financial know-how. I want to learn about the money, why it has value and why the values of money are different from each country. why are we all accepting a dollar bill? why the value changes?

what create a supply? demand.
what create a value? demand.
if people demand me, am i valuable.

creating a value in me, i have to create a demand out of me. making people need me and ultimately want me.

in order to be demanded, i have to create values that differentiate me from everyone else. what value am i creating?

i decided to be really good at the following:
- nuclear (on the surface - not the technical detail)
- finance (this i have yet to discover - i wanna be like tun daim - needed in times of need - during the crisis - knowing what's important - make you important)

No comments: