Friday, December 31, 2010

3 Idiots :: 2010 ends :: 2011 comes

The heart is afraid, usually. Therefore, you will have to lie saying that, "All is well!" everything will be OK so that the heart will ease itself and do things that you are always afraid.

What's the worst that can happen? you should ask yourself. How bad can it be. Always think positive and everything will be OK. Trust yourself, BELIEVE in GOD and let whatever happens.

It is funny to think how on fate has decided that i finally watched the "3 Idiots" on Astro Fiesta channel 110 on New Year's Eve. How much I have reflected and learnt from the movie. A story about life of a genius who become a scientist that have 400 patents.

Don't always be chasing something. Be good with whatever you do and success will come looking for you.

I have been chasing too many things in 2010: dreams, targets and girls. Maybe it is time in 2011 to stop chasing and reflect. I will try to perfect myself in whatever I am doing. I am an engineer and I will continue to learn engineering. At the same as I have started taking MBA, I will continue be best at studying MBA. Focus on what I am doing and not trying to get everything at the same time.

Rushing is no good. Relax. Reflect. Try to perfect myself.

Even in relationship, I have been rushing. Been praying everyday for God to find me the best for me when I am not perfect. I will improve myself in 2011 so that I will be ready when the ONE for me appears. It may have already appears but I should not rush.

Take things slow. Get to know first. Fate will show me the ONE, eventually, inshaAllah.

I have been running. I will continue running to make sure I am fit and healthy.

I may have targeted this year to get married. Nonetheless, I should not be pressured or rush. Take it slow, all will go well, all will arrange itself and everything will work out, eventually.

Everything will be ready when I am ready.

So relax. All is well!

No comments: