Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mobile Blogging

My last two blog posting was done over the phone. It was something new to me. I realized that mobile blogging can be quite interesting, because sometimes i just have the urge to put something on my blog. Then the urge fades away once i get on with my computer and an internet connection. Most of the time i end up not writing anything on the net.

So why bother sharing by blogging. Sometimes, it is just for my own advantage. I may want to cherish something and to do that i would write something about it. Then why not own a diary which i can take anywhere? well a diary is not practical because i won't be bringing a book all the time. furthermore, i like to walk with nothing to carry. just me and myself and my essentials which can fit in my pockets i.e keys, wallet and cellphone.

therefore, mobile blogging is an answer. i can cherish a moment with my phone anytime as long as there is a line. it does not have to be a 3G line while 3G line can mean a faster connection, but with an ordinary line i can always get GPRS anytime. 

then what ignite the interrest in mobile blogging? it is my new phone. i bought a new cellphone earlier this month i.e. a Sony Ericsson C510 and there's jst a lot of features i can be utilizing. my first step was to activate my GPRS setting on my network so that i can fully utilized the many things i can do with this phone such as checking emails and surfing the web. and it goes without saying that mobile blogging is one of the many features offered by the new C510. 

No comments: