Thursday, July 24, 2008

Screw my imagination

this morning i was planning to go early and to put on my contact lense for today. but somehow i spent almost half an hour trying to put em on. somehow they would not jsut stick into my eyes. they felt funny as if it was soggy and too soft. nevertheless i tried several times putting them on but failed. so i threw em both into the bin thinking that they must be rotten lime old tomatoes.

having spent almost half an hour, it was kind of late and i magined that people waiting in the bus would be annoyed by me but alas only 6 people were in the bus when i arrived. sepnt another half an hour before we actually began the trip.

so i thought to myself that when we stopped at genting sempah petronas station that i would not be eating anything. but being me and crazy to try the nasi dagang i have to let myself go. it was expensive at rm 8.50 with one teh tarik. i was not v surprised since i have eaten here before and the foods are a bit pricey.

so when we actually arrived at the factory, we were served with ... NASI DAGANG for breakfast. i was shocked and in denial state. why did i have to buy the nasi dagang at the petronas station? why? porke mia mor? (i love me)

the host at MNI was very generous. they served us with three courses i.e breakfast, lunch and tea and all are mouth watering and taste really wondeful and fresh. it was a rather large complex with three boilers and their own ability to generate electricity. they even gave us sourvenir as we were about to depart. THANKS MNI.

as a group of auditors, we were taken to the main part of the plant and trying to find ways of improving the operation. our aim is to help look for areas of improvements in terms of recoverable losses. there are few leakages we found and things could be more efficient.

three hours it took to drive from mont kiara to mentakab. on the way back i was still confused with the roads at mont kiara, i did not appear to be as in the map. how come??

and back to the topic, i am thinking that whatever that i imagine in my mind would not happen in reality. therefore i will try with all my best not to imagine the beautiful things because then i would not ever happen to me. so maybe i would start imagining all the worse thing that can happen so God willing it would never happen to me.

No comments: