Friday, April 11, 2008

SUFIAH

She's about the same age as me being born in 1985. I felt speechless.

She has achieved a lot in her age, she has been a pioneer in lots of things.

Should I be jealous?

She has put the hookers on par with other occupation.. doctors, engineers, economics, analyst, etc. they're all smart people being what they are. at least they are smart enough to get a degree.

New requirement for prostitution is to at least a degree. She could be the CEO right? Since I think she is the youngest smart hooker. Aren't we proud? The hooking businesses have reach its glorious era.

Being her i can put myself in shoes. I wouldn't want to be in college when i should be at middle-school. I don't want to study at home at the time when i can mix and mingle with others.

To be mixing with people not in your age is awkward, but she must be gotten to it.

Who's at fault? Most probably her parents right?

I think she's smart but a bad planner.

10 years from now I believe that she will regret what she's been doing.

It's not too late to stop. There's always a room to change. There's always someone to help. There's always something to seek help too. Look up because the Almighty is always looking down. He is there waiting for you to ask and think about your next step. He is waiting for you to take the first step. The step that you choose will determine what's next. He will help. Others will help. We are waiting for your permission. He is ready to forgive whenever you are ready to ask.

Think about the future. Is this the best action you're taking?

Think again, think harder?

Or is it about revenge. I will do something bad so those who did bad to me will feel worse? Yes I guess most probably they are feeling very very very bad. While you're happy enjoying sex and feeling rich with the money you're getting.

Are you happy?

Think harder, further, to your future.

10 years time.. 20 years time..

You change for the better, I am ready to forget your past. Most will to. The Almighty will forgive.

Come. You're not alone.

I hope you're smart to practice safe sex. We can never be too sure.

No comments: