Friday, November 10, 2006

Funny or?

This girl i found in the friendster. Would she be representing the general female thought?

STOP!:
* sending me forwarded msg, wasting my time 2 read dat
* sending me "SMILE" it was annoying!!!
* asking my hp no! (this is NOT the way to know new friend okay?!
* asking me can i be ur friend! hey! if not for friend? what for 2 play friendster right?!
* asking my email add! check yourself below!
* asking me 2 add u. if u 1 2 be my friend, y dunt u add me yourself?!
* asking my msn. hmmm.. too much stranger annoying me. if realy 1 2 get my msn, wait til we get closer tro fs msg. i wil try my very best to reply u. but dun think i'v time 2 do so much reply. so if u 1 2 make sure whether i read ur msg, type me some msg in testi, if i approve, sure ur msg hd bn read & i'll do as much reply as i can. thanks!
*attention to those sending me testi: i cherish ur testi 4 sure but plz dont write those testi saying "thank you for your add" im not adding u okie? only apart of my fren, some are not, so if u add me urself, i approve u, not adding u. understand this. thank you!
Who I Want to Meet:
add me:-
if u think u're handsome, pretty, cute, cool, good-hearted, caring, nice looking... THOSE GUY & LES!!! PLZ STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME!!! IM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL. HOW DISGUSTING!!!

No comments: