Tuesday, September 26, 2006

People write, so I write?

Have u ever wondered why people write?
Too many answer to that question.
Yet I will tell u why i write.
because i have time.
i can make time for this.
why not? since its eearly in the morning.
yet i have lots to do.
yet i wanna write.
so the answer to first question is because people want to write.
its not because they have too much time.
or have nothing to do.
if i have nothing to do, i can do other things.
such as walk, listen, watch, jump or anything else than writing.
but today as of now i choose to write.
suddenly a thought come.
is write even the correct word.
isnt this what you call blogging.
writing whats on your mind.
so if I am not writing or typing whats on my mind, isnt it not called blogging.
now i am confused.
so i stop.
and here is my first entry. tada!

No comments: